The Five Elements in Acupressure
This course will be the first step towards the world of healing using Acupressure skills. Currently, If you already have any disease or disorder, I suggest you take immediate medical attention and not just rely on this course to get healed.
This course will teach you the healing skills that have been practiced for the generations. Depending on your time and practice of the acupressure skills, you can master the acupressure skills. Just interested to learn Acupressure healing skills is not enough. You need to be committed to learning the Acupressure skills and also should have an interest in this topic.
Nature has endowed our body with self-healing energies. It is call “Chi” in China and “Pran” in India. These self-healing energies pass through our body in identifiable paths called meridian channels.
Meridians are classified as “Yin” and “Yang”.
The imbalance in the flow of Chi energy passing through these meridian leads to disorder. Interruption in the energy flow leads to pain at specific acupressure points. Acupressure is the technique of applying pressure to remove the blockade from the meridians.
The disorder or disease in a body is due to an imbalance of Chi energy in the body. By controlling and creating the energy using acupressure in the proper way, the ailment can be cured.
Acupressure works on the following principles,
- Removing block(s) if any in the flow of Chi energy
- Reinforcing, in case of deficiency of the Chi energy
- Control excess of Chi energy
- Yin Yang balance
- Natural cure
- Energize the deficient organs for recovery, remove toxins and harmful objects.
Advantages of Acupressure:
- No side effects
- Very cost-effective while the results are very good
- The natural mode of treatment
- Not only the symptoms of a particular disease but also its root cause are eliminated.
- It does not aggravate any system.
- It improves health on the whole and has its effect on the entire body rather than a particular area.
- It can be used to diagnose several health problems.
Disadvantages of Acupressure:
- Pregnant women, especially with three months of pregnancy should not take acupressure sessions. (As some of the acupressure points are not good for pregnant women).
- It should not be used as the only treatment for illness. If you are sick then see a doctor first.
- An acupressure session should not be taken immediate after a heavy meals.
It should be kept in mind that acupressure does not replace standard emergency procedures nor licensed medical treatment (including that of a licensed acupuncturist). Any persistent problem, serious injury or symptom requires the attention of a licensed doctor.